The Library can help you with:
Visit the Research Help Desk when available
250-489-8292 or 1-877-489-2687 x.3292
Chat online with a librarian
Schedule a consultation with our librarian to focus on your research needs.
The Library offers individualized, in-depth, one-on-one research consultation for current College of the Rockies students, staff and faculty. For online / off-campus students, the Librarian can arrange a web-based session. Meet with the Librarian (Monday through Friday) to identify useful resources and to learn advanced searching techniques that will make your library catalogue and database searches more effective. You will be contacted by email to confirm your appointment. To ensure that your Librarian is available and has sufficient time to prepare for your appointment, 24-hour’s notice is strongly suggested. The Librarian will try to accommodate requests with shorter notification, but that may not always be possible. If you require immediate assistance for brief reference questions, please come to the Reference Desk for help from the Reference Staff.
- How do I get a library card?
- What time does the library open and where is it located?
- How can I access the library's databases and e-books when off-campus?
- Where do I find my College Network Account login information?
- What is the loan period for books?
- How do I renew my library items?
- Where can I find course reserve items in the library?
- How can I get a book that is not in the College Library?
- Do I have to pay for printing from the lab computers?
- Where can I print in colour?
- Where can I get images for inclusion in my course work?