The Library can help you with:
Visit the Research Help Desk Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
250-489-8292 or 1-877-489-2687 x.3292
Chat online with a librarian
Schedule a consultation with our librarian to focus on your research needs.
- How do I get a library card?
- What time does the library open and where is it located?
- How can I access the library's databases and e-books when off-campus?
- Where do I find my College Network Account login information?
- What is the loan period for books?
- How do I renew my library items?
- Where can I find course reserve items in the library?
- How can I get a book that is not in the College Library?
- Do I have to pay for printing from the lab computers?
- Where can I print in colour?
- Where can I get images for inclusion in my course work?