Between classes is the perfect time to get some work done. There are 4 study rooms in the Library that make the perfect study spot.
Guidelines for use
- Study rooms are available on a first-come-first-serve basis to groups of 2 - 4 students.
- Study rooms are used for group study.
- Maximum of 2 hours per group provided no other groups are waiting.
- Rooms are available during Library Hours.
- See the staff at the Circulation Desk with your Student ID card to check out a study room.
- No food or snacks in the study rooms, drinks in a spill-proof container is acceptable.
The Library also has some 'Quiet' and 'Group' study areas.
Whichever space you choose to study, please remember to respect those studying around you and speak quietly.