Welcome New and Returning Students
Student ID card
Please visit the Library to get your new Student ID card or to have your current ID card updated.
Your Student ID card obtained through the Library also acts as your Library card.
Faculty/Staff ID card
Please visit the Library to get your new Faculty or Staff ID card. Your ID card obtained through the Library also acts as your Library card.
Writing Help Services
- The Face to Face Writing Lab will be open for the Winter 2017 term from Monday, January 16th to Thursday, April 13th, 2017. Sign up sheets are available at the Library's Circulation Desk.
- WriteAway online Writing Help will be open for the Winter 2017 term on Monday, January 16th
- The Drop-in Service hours will be announced shortly.
- Visit the Library's Reference Desk Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Call the Reference Desk 250-489-8292 or 1-877-489-2687 x.3292
- Chat Online with a librarian on AskAway, this service will open on Monday, January 16th
- Ask a question by email, send to email@example.com (Questions normally answered within 24 hours on weekdays)
- Schedule a consultation with our librarian, Shane Neifer, to focus on your research needs.Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library is currently offering trials for several databases.