Using Library Catalogue
The librarian has created an instructional guide to help you with using the Library Catalogue.
Need a more personal touch?
If you have any questions please contact the Library Reference Desk:
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 250-489-8292 (local calls) or 877-489-2687 x.3292 (toll free)
- Please include your name, student number and contact information when sending an email or leaving a voice message.
or contact the AskAway Virtual Chat Reference Service:
- AskAway serves students registered with all publicly-funded, post-secondary institutions in British Columbia.
- AskAway is available during the semesters Sunday to Thursday from 11 am to 10 pm Mountain Time and Friday and Saturday from 12 noon to 6 pm Mountain Time.
- You can chat with a Librarian for course-related research help on any topic - from anthropology to zoology. Just type your question into the chat window and someone will be there to help you.