Borrowing Library Materials (Online Students)
Online students who cannot visit the Cranbrook Campus Library have access to the library’s electronic resources such as ebooks, ejournals and streaming videos.
- Go to the Library’s homepage to access electronic resources from the Library collection
- Use the Search All tab on the search box
- You can search by keyword, title, author, or subject to find items. Once you click you will then be prompted to login with your Student Network Account
Students within the province of B.C. can access the reciprocal borrowing services.
Out-of-province students are encouraged to check with their local library to borrow additional resources.
To borrow and renew library materials (even from the comfort of your own home!) or to get student discounts please request a Student ID card.
Note: You do not need a Student ID card to access your college webmail or the library's online journal articles.
To request a card and get it mailed out to you, email the Reference Desk with your:
- First and Last Name
- Student Number
- Current Address
- Phone Number
- Name of the course(s) you are enrolled in and course end date.
- A photo of yourself in jpg format. The photo should be a head shot, from the shoulders up, and taken against a plain background if possible. Remember to smile!
Please note that depending on where you live, it could take up to 2 weeks for the card to get to you.
If you have any questions please contact the Library Reference Desk:
- By email email@example.com
- Call 250-489-8292 (local calls) or 877-489-2687 x.3292 (toll free)
- Please include your name, student number and contact information when sending an email or leaving a voice message.