Student ID Card
To borrow and renew library materials (even from the comfort of your own home!) or to get student discounts please request a Student ID card.
Note: You do not need a Student ID card to access your college webmail or the library's online journal articles.
To request a card and get it mailed out to you, email ID Cards with your:
- First and Last Name
- Student Number
- Current Address
- Phone Number
- Name of the course(s) you are enrolled in and course end date.
- A photo of yourself in jpg format. The photo should be a head shot, from the shoulders up, and taken against a plain background if possible. Remember to smile!
Please note that depending on where you live, it could take up to 2 weeks for the card to get to you.
If you have any questions please contact the Library:
- By email email@example.com
- Call 250-489-8292 (local calls) or 877-489-2687 local 3292 (toll free)
- Please include your name, student number and contact information when sending an email or leaving a voice message.