Students may renew resources up to 2 times, course reserves cannot be renewed.
To renew items online:
- Log in to your Library Account
- Enter your 7 digit student number + prefix "c" in front (i.e. c0099999)as your Library Card Number or Username
- Enter your 7 digit student number + prefix “c” in front (i.e. c0099999) as your PIN Number or Password.
After you have logged in for the first time, you have the option to change your password. It is suggested you use the same password for both your library and network accounts.
You may not renew items if:
- Another user has placed a hold on the title
- You have already renewed the item 2 times
- You have overdue fines
- Your account has expired
- Your account has been blocked. Contact the Circulation Desk for details
Other ways to renew items:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Circulation Desk @ 250-489-8294 or 1-877-489-8294
- Bring the items to the Circulation Desk or Self-Checkout