College of the Rockies Library has many resources in print and online. Learn about all the different ways we can help you find the information you are looking for.
Search All is an online research tool that 'pulls together' almost all of our Library resources so that they can be explored using a single search box. In other words, rather than searching the COTR Catalogue for books and a database such as Academic Search Complete for journal articles, you can do a Search All search and get results which includes books, e-books, journal articles, videos, and government documents in one list. You could think of Search All as the Library's version of Google.
- Search All tab on the Library's homepage.
Find a database to search for journal articles, images, reports, data, e-books, and more...
- eJournal titles can be found using the Journals tab on the Library's homepage.
- Complete list of print journals & magazines.
Almanac, Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- Access online Almanac, Dictionaries and Encyclopedias and print versions can be found using the COTR Catalogue tab on the Library's homepage.
Books and E-books
- Print and e-books can be found using the Search All tab and COTR Catalogue tab on the Library's homepage.
- Course reserve materials are items that are selected by the instructor for use by students in a particular class. These resources are kept at the Library's Circulation desk.
DVDs and Videos
- The Library has a collection of videos in DVD and streaming video format. These can be found using the Search All tab and COTR Catalogue tab on the Library's homepage.
Not finding what you're looking for? Try inter-library loan!
- College of the Rockies students, faculty and staff can borrow items from other libraries in more ways than one!
- The Library receives new materials on a regular basis:
- Open access (OA) literature is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Statistics and Data
- These statistic sources have aboriginal/indigenous, health, provincial, national and global statistics.
For Off-Campus Access: Access to subscribed resources from off-campus is limited to current College of the Rockies students, faculty, and staff. When prompted to login, enter your College User ID and password. For additional information, see our Login Information Guide.